15 Minutes for Fundraising!
In fundraising, every bit helps. With that in mind, here are some suggestions how you can take 5-15 minutes and help Cascade K-8 get to its fundraising goal:
4+% of your sale will be donated to Cascade K-8.
1. Log into Amazon like you usually would (browser or app), shop and load your cart.
2. If you’re shopping on an app, open a browser.
3. Go to: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=cak8pt-20
4. Go to your cart and “proceed to checkout” and complete as usual.
5. BOOKMARK and use every time!
Box Tops for Education
Cascadian Farm, Betty Crocker, General Mills, Ziploc, Avery, and more. You’ll be surprised where you might find those little pink rectangles show up lately. There is a box in the main office where Jennifer Seffernick collects these. Bring them in when you can.
Other ways to help a little become a lot in our fundraising efforts:
Empty your pockets – Jingling when you walk through the front door at Cascade K-8? Grab that handful of change and drop it in the Coins for Camp jar, located in Cascade K-8’s front office.
Got any other ideas for passive fundraising? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!