All of our fundraising efforts are to provide educational enrichment for the K-8 students in our community. The following are some of the ways we use our fundraising budget:
Direct Classroom Support
- Providing field trips that expand on our learning themes
- Assisting students to participate in the District Art Show -“Reflections”
- Arranging for special guests and learning opportunities
- Our school provides students and their families with the opportunity to attend “Outdoor School” twice per year. Fall (2 days) and Spring Camp (3-4 days) foster stewardship of the earth, and create a rich learning environment for science, social skills, math, art and language, all focused on nature.
After School Jazz Band
- CK-8 PTSA fundraising covers half the cost of a jazz band instructor for students grades 5-8. The other half of the funding is provided by families of the students in the band.
- For currently enrolled students who qualify for assistance in paying any school fees.
Our community has a family oriented approach to fundraising. We encourage everyone to get involved! By each family participating in our fundraising efforts, we not only become a closer community, but also benefit our children directly!