The website’s Calendar has been updated with dates for the 2011/2012 school year’s Community Meetings & Community Business Meetings!
An opportunity for our Room Nine community to come together and meet. There will be important information available about upcoming school events, status updates on programs & fundraising, and other important school business. Please be sure at least one member of your family is able to attend the meeting (childcare is available – $5 suggested donation). Community involvement is an essential ingredient of our Community School – join us and be a part of it!
Meetings are held in the Meridian Park Band Room (behind the Cafeteria):
- Thursday Oct 6, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm (combined with Curriculum Night)
- Thursday Nov 3, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Dec 1, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Jan 5, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Feb 9, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Mar 8, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Apr 5, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Community Business Meetings
This meeting is where the nitty-gritty work gets done on budgeting, programs and other important events PTSA is involved with throughout the year. Attendance is required for all members of the Representitive Body (RepBod), although all community members are welcome to attend. No formal childcare will be provided at this meeting.
Have a complaint? Suggestion? Fabulous new idea? Bring it to RepBod either by attending one of the meetings, or by sending a note with your classroom liaison or with any of the PTSA RepBod Members.
Meetings are held in the Community Place (Room 301):
- Thursday Oct 13, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Nov 17, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Dec 15, 2011 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Jan 19, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Feb 16, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Mar 15, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday Apr 19, 2012 7:00pm – 9:00pm